In addition to the mastery of skillsets for Production Level I, Production Level II work; includes forklift, fumigation, packing, and palletizing work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Packer: Operate 50lb box machine with correct boxes per customer request. Feed boxes into machine as needed. Fill poly totes and fiber bins to the correct weight. Adhere to specific pack instructions by order.
• Palletizer: Safely and efficiently lifts and places boxes weighing up to 50 lbs. onto pallets according to planogram and in a prescribed manner. Wraps the pallet of stacked product once it is complete.
• Forklift: Operates forklift efficient, safe and effectively to move raw as well as finished goods to designated warehousing and storage, while maintaining awareness to inventory control systems.
• Maintain and adhere to SQF certification, HACCP processes, Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP’s) and safety practices.
• The ability to operate in a constant state of alertness and a safe manner.
• Ability to prepare and manage sanitation chemicals.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Work in a manner that is compliant with food safety, work safety and all QA programs.
Other duties may include:
- Repair, fumigate, and clean bins.
- Assemble fiber bins.
- Operate forklift safely and effectively.
- May perform high bin stacking.
- Recharge batteries, fills fuel tank or replaces propane gas tank.
- Wears all required safety equipment and works in a safe and accident-free manner.
- Dump and repack cases that do not meet the correct standard.
- Housekeeping duties, as needed.
- Any duties included in Production Level I
- Perform other duties assigned by Management.
Qualifications and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• 6 Months of previous forklift experience required
• Flexible to work any shift.
• Simple math reasoning required.
• Must be able to acquire and maintain a forklift operator license
• Drager monitor Training
• Chemical Safety Training and Awareness
• Initial Company orientation and safety training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position has no Supervisory Responsibilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Minorities, Female, Veterans, Disabled.
Drug Free Workplace Employer
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position requires the ability to work in noisy areas with exposure to heat, cold, a high level of almond dust, and movement of vehicles.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to cold and/or hot weather conditions, high level of almond dust, and moving mechanical parts/vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually high to moderate. Personal Protective Equipment including, but not limited to hearing protection, hair and beard nets, gloves, and eye protection must be used in the performance of duties. Proper lifting techniques must be employed at all times.
Note: the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, and duties. These may change from time to time based on business needs.
• Medical, dental, vision
• Paid Holidays
• Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Safety Bonus Program
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”false”]